This cubby/fort combo is sure to impress any child. Fully enclosed cubby to base and a fort to the top with painted panels, what little child wouldn’t love this in their back yard?
Gallery does show optional upgrades to Grand Tower such as Weatherboard $ 390 Fibreglass Slides $ 300 / Perspex Front Door $ 60 and Hinged Front Windows $ 110 , Extra side piece bringing slide down front of cubby as in Tower Deluxe $ 70
Not manufactured in December.
Weekly PaymentsInitial Payment $678.95
Fortnightly PaymentsInitial Payment $679.95
Have a Question?
Our friendly staff are more than happy to help. Call us on 03 5941 1261 or make an online enquiry.
This Cubby Includes
- Painted Panels to top level – Red , Blue and Yellow – additional colours available at $50 to change
- Rubber Matting to top level
- 2 Front Windows with sliding perspex
- Steering Wheel or Telescope
- 3.1m Plastic Wave Slide – Upgrade available to fibreglass $ 200
- Rock wall or Climbing Net
- Ladder with set of ‘D’ Handles
- Manufactured with Standard ACQ Treated Pine Pailings (Weatherboard Upgrade Avail $ 390.)
1.8m wide x 1.8m deep plus 600mm front Veranda – Footprint will depend on placement of accessories.
Open fort to top level with painted panels in red, blue and yellow – custom colours also available
Delivery and Installation
Price includes Delivery and Installation Melbourne Metro Only .
This cubby is not available for self install unfortunately .
This cubby cannot be shipped interstate .